Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Tuesday 25 October writing news leads


Most folks have given me their cover letters, resumes and essays. It will take me a week to edit them for any revisions. If you have not given me your material, it is considered late after today. You still need it as part of a graduation requirement. Please get the material in. I have to turn these in to Ms. Aspenleiter. Once they are perfect, you'll hole-punch the lot and put them in a red folder. See me, if you need to purchase one: $1.00.

Moving on~~~~~~~~~~~~ back to journalism
Please read "Writing News Story Leads" by this Friday for a test on the key terms. As well, have chosen a story idea. I'm handing out a sheet of suggested topics, but you may have ideas of your own. At the end of Friday's quiz will be a space to write down your idea. This is 30 points of the test. Plan ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment